We look for people who are dependable, compassionate, loving, very flexible & skilled.
- We communicate very closely with all caregivers.
- We ask for regular updates about how things are going with their clients.
- We are regularly checking in with everyone.
- The more we understand each other, the easier it is to get a good client caregiver match!
- Our goal is for our caregivers to be thrilled with the place that they work as well as for us to provide excellent care for the clients that we work with.
- Schedules are flexible.
- We try to keep caregiver/ client locations convenient to each other.
- Extremely competitive for the local area.
- We provide monthly continuing education classes for all caregivers.
- Case specific training is also provided for clients who have different needs.
- Access to reliable transportation to and from work.
- Your vehicle must be insured.
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
- You will need a current TB
- Your CNA Certificate
- You must pass a Background & Drug check & be E-Verify employable.
Our Office Locations
Affordable Family Care Services in Raleigh
114 Wind Chime Ct.
Raleigh, NC 27615 919-676-1070
Affordable Family Care Services in Greensboro
6520 Airport Center Dr., ST 100c
Greensboro, NC 27409 919-676-1070
Affordable Family Care Services in Southern Pines
205 SE Service Road
Southern Pines, NC 28387 910-446-1433
Affordable Family Care Services
4434 Old Battleground Road
Greensboro, NC 27410 919-676-1070
Affordable Family Care Services in Chapel Hill
700 N Estes Dr
Chapel Hill, NC 27514 919-676-1070